General Practice is concerned with the well-being of persons of all ages. It is based on the patient's knowledge in the context of the family and the community, with an emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion. Our GP Doctors will carefully listen as you describe your specific condition before narrowing the diagnostic possibilities and offering treatment alternatives. There is a strong focus on preventive health, including Immunisation Programmes, Travel Vaccinations and Advice, Cervical Screening/Mammography – as well as a range of general Health Check-Ups including our Premium Executive Medical Examination. Meanwhile, our in-house laboratory and X-ray facilities ensure convenience and speed when it comes to diagnosing your medical problem.
We diagnose, treat and manage all non-emergency conditions, including:
- Acute (sudden onset) illnesses such as fever, infections, colds/flu, migraines/headaches and back pain.
- Advice on weight management (including body composition analysis for obesity)
- Cervical cancer screening for women
- Child health (paediatrics) advice
- Children’s immunisations
- Chronic (long term) disease management, including diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, heart disease and high cholesterol
- Musculoskeletal problems
- Nutritional advice
- Routine vaccinations including influenza
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Skin disorders including eczema and acne
- Travel vaccinations